When a business has a difficult time collecting on a debt, they often turn to collection agencies that can help them handle the problem. Collection attorneys can be a useful option; many attorneys charge a percentage fee upon successfully collecting the debt, rather than charging a flat fee up front. However, this means if you’re running a collection law firm, your business relies on finding debtors as quickly and efficiently as possible. Here’s how a public records search engine could make that easier for you.
Finding Right-Party Contact Information
Finding right-party contact information is an extremely important part of a collection attorney’s job. If you spend a lot of time trying to get in contact with the wrong person, you’re just wasting your time and money. Instead, you need to know that the contact information you have available is the right information. A public records search engine will help you get that up-to-date information.
- When you’re trying to get in contact with a debtor, you need to be able to do it as quickly as possible.
- Right-party contact information is the answer to this problem because it connects you to the right people.
- Utilizing a public records search engine can help you get contact information that’s up to date and correct.
Handling Skip Tracing More Effectively
An effective skip tracing software is an important part of any collection law firm’s tools. Most companies only turn to collection attorneys when they’re having a difficult time tracking down an individual to get them to pay, which means you’ll probably be receiving plenty of requests regarding debtors that are difficult to track down. With a high-quality public records search engine, you may be able to track those people down more easily.
- In most cases, skip tracing tools will need to be an essential part of a collection law firm’s toolbox.
- Because you’re handling the most difficult cases, it also means you need the strongest tools to find people.
- A collection law firm can benefit from a public records search engine to make skip tracing more effective.
Getting Employment and Asset Information
In some of these cases, you may have to go through the legal system, rather than trying to convince an individual to pay their debts voluntarily. If you’re planning to go through the legal system, where a judge can order an individual to pay your client, you may want some information that showcases an individual has the means to pay the debt you’re pursuing. A public records search engine can help you uncover employment and asset information that you can use as evidence in a court case.
- The legal system can be a useful way to guarantee payment for your client, especially when you’re at the end of your options.
- However, it’s a good idea to show the court that you believe the debtor can pay, they just don’t want to.
- With employment and asset information from a public records search engine, you can showcase that.
Processing However Much Information You Have to Process
Collection attorneys may process a lot of information. Depending on the size of your law firm, you may be investigating dozens or even hundreds of cases every day, which can mean a lot of research for your attorneys. What’s the answer to this problem? For many law firms, the answer is a high-quality public records search engine that covers Criminal Records, Court Records, Asset Searches, and more.
- As a collection law firm, you may need to process a substantial amount of information every day.
- Depending on how many cases you have to process every day, this batch processing may be a useful way to handle your cases.
- With a public records search engine, you can handle as many requests as your collection attorneys need to process.
"The ease of training is important, especially when I am training new PIs. You want a system that is seamless and foolproof, and the Tracers search engine is pretty foolproof."
Napoli Shkolnik PLLC
What Can Tracers Do to Help Your Collection Law Firm?
A collection law firm relies on information to do its work as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you don’t have the right amount of information, you may have a difficult time finding debtors and making sure they pay their debts. With the information at Tracers, including a variety of ways to access that information, you can run a more effective collections law firm.
Collection attorneys require a lot of information available at Tracers. That includes phone numbers, email addresses, employment information, lists of assets, potential relatives and more. Tracers offers you access to over 42 billion records for nearly every adult in the United States, making it easier than ever to find and contact the people you’re looking for.