Learning more about someone is a long and oftentimes difficult process. If you’re interested in looking into someone’s history, one thing you might choose to look at is the person’s address history. Although this is an often-overlooked option for people looking into an individual’s history, it can actually give you significant insight into a person’s background. Why should you consider address history searches? Consider these benefits of an address history search from an investigative research software like Tracers.
Using address search to uncover a person’s past
By doing some investigation into a person’s address history, you’re getting a lot of information about that person’s past. An address history can give you access to a lot of information, but it’s especially helpful if you’re trying to understand more about where that person lived and worked across their life. Getting your address history from a public records search engine gives you access to lots of information about that person’s past, potentially for decades.
- Home address search histories allow you to paint a more full picture of an individual, which can be very beneficial in skip tracing.
- When you get information about a person’s past, you’re going to learn more about that person’s tendencies and life.
- Make sure you utilize a strong public records search engine so you’re getting the right historical address information.
Verifying someone’s identity with address lookup
Identity verification is an extremely important thing for many businesses. Address history can be a useful way to do identity verification because a person’s extremely likely to memorize their addresses, whereas a faker is extremely unlikely to have address information stretching years or decades back. Getting address information through a public records search engine can help you succeed in verifying an individual’s identity.
- If you’re looking for a way to verify someone’s identity, address histories could provide you with a useful and simple option.
- Identity verification with an address lookup is not only simple but often works extremely well in everyday situations.
- You should always make sure you have accurate address history information through a public records search engine for identity verification using past addresses.
People search by address and find where they’ll go next
One of the best reasons to utilize a people search by address is because of skip tracing. When you are skip tracing, or batch skip tracing thousands of records, you need to have an extensive knowledge of someone’s address history so you can attempt to predict where that person will go next. If you know enough about address history, you may be able to draw conclusions about the person’s next move. Getting extensive address history through a public records search engine can facilitate easier skip tracing.
- Skip tracing isn’t easy, and it’s something many people have a difficult time going through with.
- A useful method of skip tracing is to start with an individual’s historical address information, address lookup and phone number search by address.
- When you have address history through a public records search engine, you can extrapolate future addresses.
Knowing you have the full story with address search
What’s better than being able to comfortably assume that you have the full story regarding a specific individual? That’s why many people utilize public records search engines when they have a question about a person. Whether you’re doing it to track down collections accounts or you’re involved in an estate planning law legal investigation, getting all of this information is important. An address search history through a public records search engine will give you the full story as easily as possible.
- Getting the full story on an individual is extremely important, and that story includes a person’s address history.
- Being able to rest easy in the knowledge that you have someone’s full story is an important part of a background investigation.
- Utilizing a public records search engine for your background investigations will give you the full story as easily as possible.
What can Tracers do to maximize your address search?
With Tracers, you can get access to over 43 billion records from over 6,000 sources for your address search. Tracers provides 40-year address history, with ranked up-to-date verification and address records. Those records can give you some significant insight into your subject, whether you’re looking into an insurance claim, doing legal work, or just helping a company manage corporate risk. Start searching today!
What is an address search?
An address search is performed by searching public and private records to confirm information about someone’s address history and determine their current or past locations.
What do I need to run an address search?
An address search can be performed by anyone who has access to a public records search engine. Attorneys, collections agents, licensed investigators, insurance agents, government agencies, and law enforcement are all examples of people who can perform an address search.
What does an address search reveal?
An address search can reveal a lot of important information about someone’s identity. Specifically, an address search can be used to determine where people lived and worked across their life or to verify that individual’s identity. You can also perform skip tracing with an address history search by starting with an individual’s historical address information, address lookup and phone number search by address to then determine where that person will go next.
What do I need to run my own address search?
In order to perform an address search, you will need access to a public records search engine like Tracers. With a records database like Tracers, you can run address searches with someone’s name or phone number.