Civil Litigation Law Investigations
Civil litigation software — meet your new co-counsel
Many legal professionals in both small law firms and large law firms practice in civil litigation law, which is where one person or company files suit against another person or company. These kinds of cases are very common and they can range from large to small. No matter what size suit you’re filing or what size your company is, a public and private records database can help you get the information you need to win your litigation case.
Investigating witnesses and experts with a software for civil litigation
If you’re going to locate witnesses or experts to bring to the stage for your case, you need to find and do your due diligence research on those people. If your witnesses or experts are hiding anything suspicious, you’ll want to know in order to stay one step ahead of your opponent. And to be completely prepared with the strongest argument possible, you also need to research the other party’s witnesses and experts. When you utilize a litigation support software to perform this research, you’re more likely to find relevant pieces of information, like arrest records or other criminal records.
- If you’re bringing in any witnesses or experts in a civil litigation case, you need to use a skip tracing software to locate and perform a thorough background investigation on them before you call them to court.
- Not only is it important to investigate your own witnesses and experts, but you should also investigate the other side’s in order to effectively counter them.
- A public and private records search engine makes it easier to perform investigations on individuals and find important pieces of information.
Get started with Tracers
Use civil litigation records to locate potentially worrying information about your client
Most clients are going to have a few skeletons in their closet, and they could be anything from something minor like a traffic violation to something major like a conviction for assault. If you know about this information beforehand, you can prepare accordingly, get additional information from your client, and construct an explanation that will please the court. A public and private records database with features like criminal records search and social media search will help you uncover information about your client that you may not have known about before.
- Doing your own research on your client is an important part of making sure you’re prepared for a civil litigation case.
- You certainly want to trust your client, but they may not tell you everything and it’s more important that you get all the right information to win the litigation case.
- To verify the information your client has provided to you and find anything they may not have provided; use a public and private records search engine…
Locating corporate information with a civil litigation software
If your civil litigation case has to do with companies rather than individuals, it’s important that you gather information about the corporation or other business before going to court. If you’re looking for more information about a company, you can find it using a public and private records search engine for legal professionals. With a business records search, you can get comprehensive corporate information, including business owners, business registrations, tax filings, and UCC filings.
- If your civil litigation case involves a company, it’s important you do your due diligence and investigate the company just as you would an individual.
- While gathering information about a business can seem daunting, you can do it quickly and easily with the right tools.
- A business records search in a litigation support software will help you locate the corporate information you need to build your case.
Get a civil law software to uncover information on jurors
Some civil litigation cases end up going to trial if the dispute cannot be settled between the two parties.. Although going to trial can be a frustrating and difficult scenario,, you can still get an edge over your opponents in court by vetting the jurors before the court dates using a civil litigation software. With tools like a social media search, you can learn more about the potential jurors on your case and eliminate ones that would be a bad fit.
- Bringing a civil litigation case before a jury can be difficult because jurors introduce an element outside of your control.
- If you end up needing to go to court with a jury, you can gain some control back by researching the jury before the case starts.
- A public and private records search engine can help you find the information you need to eliminate jurors that might hinder your case..
What can Tracers do to help you with civil litigation law?
Civil litigation is a complex area of law that requires extensive legal research. When you need to get this comprehensive information as a civil litigator, whether it’s about your client,the other party, or jurors, you should use Tracers civil litigation software. Tracers can provide you with the data you need to get the upper hand in your case.
With features like social media search and criminal records search, Tracers helps you do your due diligence on every involved party and avoid any surprises.. You can search through huge databases of information that cover more than 42 billion records, encompassing nearly every adult American, and you can access information through the website, an API, batch processing, or a partner site. With the precise and accurate information available in Tracers, you’ll boost your chances of winning any civil litigation case.
What is civil litigation law software?
Many legal professionals practice in civil litigation law, which is where one person or company files suit against another person or company. It’s a significant number of cases, and these cases can range from large to small. No matter what you’re hoping to prove against another individual or company, civil litigation law software provides you with the information you need to handle your case.
Who can benefit from using civil litigation law software?
If you’re a legal professional and you need to get information for a civil litigation case, whether it’s about your client or the other party, you can benefit from using civil litigation law software.
What does civil litigation law software reveal?
A civil litigation law software reveals information that can help you perform a variety of different tasks. You can use a civil litigation law software to gather information to help you locate and research witnesses and experts, uncover potentially worrying information about your client, locate corporate information like assets, and discover information about jurors.
What do I need to get started with using civil litigation law software?
To get started using civil litigation law software for your civil litigation cases, try Tracers. Tracers data can help keep you and your client safer, making it easier for you to win your case. You can search through huge databases of information that cover more than 42 billion records, encompassing nearly every adult American. Plus, you can access that information through the website, through an API, through batch processing, or through a partner site.