Investigation agencies have a very difficult job. These agencies often have to find people with little or no physical evidence, which means they often rely on people databases, public records and other tools for skip tracing and looking into individuals. Regardless of what you’re doing, from working on law enforcement cases to handling insurance claims, you can use a public records search to do your job more easily. Here’s how a public records search can factor into your investigation agency solutions.
Solving Cases More Quickly and Cost-Effectively
As an investigation agency, your profit margins rely heavily on how quickly you can solve cases. When you’re able to solve cases more quickly, you’ll be able to expand your profit margin, and that’s a huge benefit. Getting better information means that you’ll be better equipped to solve cases, which will lead to a higher profit margin as a result. When you use a public records search engine, you’ll be able to solve your cases more quickly.
- Investigation agencies need to solve cases as quickly as possible to maximize their profit margins.
- With better information and more user-friendly website designs, you’ll be able to get the information you need as soon as possible.
- A high-quality public records search engine can give you the information you need to maximize your agency’s profits.
Attaining Results With Minimal Information
It’s common for investigation agencies to have only minimal information to work from. After all, if a company or law enforcement agency had plenty of information, they’d likely be able to find people and pursue convictions based on that information. As an investigation agency, it’s your job to take the small amount of information you have available and turn it into actionable knowledge. That’s what a public records search engine can do for you.
- Investigation agencies are well-known for their ability to craft a theory out of very little existing evidence.
- No matter how little information you have, it’s up to your agency to turn that information into knowledge.
- With a public records search engine, you’re more well-equipped to go from a small amount of information to lots of information.
Working Through Different Types of Access
One thing you should look for when it comes to choosing a public records search engine is what type of access you’ll be able to have. You want to make sure you have access that will work for your individual agency’s needs. For example, you may need batch processing if you’re trying to process huge lists of individuals, or you might want to use an API for processing through your own software. A good public search engine will give you access to many different access types.
- There are many different ways to access the results from a public search engine.
- Different methods of access may work best for different agencies, which means you’ll need to customize your access.
- If you want to get the most out of your experience, you should make sure the public search engine you choose has options that work for you.
Accessing Reliable Intelligence 24/7
Your agency might not work on “traditional” business hours. You may choose to work overtime or work on hours that suit your clients. No matter when your agency does its work, you need to know you have access to the records you use to keep yourself and your clients up to date. You can’t always wait for another company’s doors to open before you get that information. That’s why you need to use a public search engine to get that information whenever you need it.
- Access to reliable information is an important part of running a high-quality investigation agency.
- If you want to provide reliable information to your clients, you need to make sure you’re getting reliable information from your sources.
- With a public search engine, you can access high-quality data whenever you need it, so you always have it on hand.
“I can personally attest to Tracers success in locating and effectively arresting 4 people for outstanding felony warrants, just in this short time. Thank you - often time the people I look for don’t have an updated driver’s license address which leads to wasted time and not being able to locate relatives - your product has filled that gap and I can’t thank you enough!”
Corporal Jonathan A. Lindsay
How Can Tracers Provide Investigation Agency Solutions?
Tracers data provides reliable intelligence at all times. No matter what information you’re looking for — social media reports, court records, criminal records, address history and more — Tracers can help you find it. That’s why Tracers was voted the #1 data provider for private investigators. With billions of records covering nearly every adult in the United States, Tracers data can help your agency uncover the information you need to close your cases faster and keep the people in your community safe.