Fraud investigations carry a lot of weight when it comes to the company you’re conducting them for. Whether it’s your own company or you’re a licensed investigator doing work for third parties, there’s a lot to do during a fraud investigation. Getting more information about a person who may be committing fraud is the first step, and if you don’t have a good database to check for this information, you might be out of luck. Here are just a few ways a people search engine may be able to assist you with fraud investigations solutions.
Collecting All Available Information
You need as much information as possible when it comes to fraud investigations. The information you can find just by looking around the internet and official company documents isn’t enough. You need to make sure this person’s stated information lines up with information from other companies and legal documents. When you have more information, you’re more likely to be able to identify when something’s not right.
- Getting the most information will be beneficial to you throughout your fraud investigation from start to finish.
- You need to have as much information as you can get from as many different sources as possible.
- Having an expansive people search database will be instrumental in collecting all of this information for your fraud investigation.
Discovering Information of Possible Relatives and Associates
If you’re dealing with expansive enough fraud, it might not be enough to just get information about the person in question. You might have to find information about the individual’s potential relatives and associates. Not only should you be able to determine who could have connections to a fraud suspect, but you may also need to get information on those individuals. When you need this huge web of knowledge, it’s important that you have a large database, which you can get through a people search.
- Possible relatives and associates can have a lot of information about an individual who may be perpetuating fraud.
- You can also handle skip tracing requirements by contacting a lead’s possible relatives and associates.
- Being able to get information from these relatives and associates is an important step in the road to uncovering fraud.
Uncovering Court Records of All Types
Court records can be incredibly helpful when it comes to understanding fraud in a company. For example, you might need to access general court records, bankruptcies, liens, evictions, foreclosures, assets and many other types of law enforcement and court records. These types of records can be helpful if you’re trying to understand whether someone’s executed fraud in the past, or if you’re trying to make sure someone’s information matches up with what they’re telling you. A people search will give you the unadulterated information.
- Court records give you a massive amount of information, which you can use to uncover fraud in a business.
- Getting access to court records through traditional methods can be expensive and time-consuming.
- If you choose a people search engine instead, you can gain access to huge swaths of court records all at once.
Collect Information in an Easy to Use Report
You never want to waste time when it comes to an investigation. Investigations are difficult business, and taking time to craft a report gathering all the information you have about someone is just wasting time. It’s easier to collect information about someone if that report is automatically generated for you. That’s just one of the reasons investigators love people searches: you can generate a report that provides a full snapshot about the subject in question.
- Collecting information is just one part of your job; you also have to be able to present that information in an understandable manner.
- If it takes you a lot of time to craft a presentation, you’re wasting time and money with every minute.
- Instead, you should use a people search service that does this presentation for you when you gather information.
“Your service has made my effectiveness as a Police Investigator much better. I've been using it on a Cold Case Murder and tracking down numerous witnesses from 45 years ago, including finding a John Smith numerous states away. I LOVE IT!”
Keego Harbor Police Dept
“We are VERY impressed by the searching! In fact, it is sensory overload. I just faxed in 6 more users. That’s all of our Cyber Unit. Thanks again for this GREAT service saving children!”
Sr. Louisiana Bureau of Investigation Special Agent, Cyber Crime Unit
“I can personally attest to Tracers success in locating and effectively arresting 4 people for outstanding felony warrants, just in this short time. Thank you - often time the people I look for don’t have an updated driver’s license address which leads to wasted time and not being able to locate relatives - your product has filled that gap and I can’t thank you enough!”
Corporal Jonathan A. Lindsay
How Can Tracers Help You With Fraud Investigations Solutions??
Fraud investigations do require a personalized hand. Nothing works as a substitute for a thoughtful, intellectual individual who does research. What you can do is use Tracers data as a tool to minimize your corporate risk and make fraud investigation easier.
If you’re performing fraud investigations, you should do it with the best information. Tracers data is easy to access and provides you with support for all your public records search needs. Don’t settle for anything less than the best: use Tracers data for your fraud prevention.