One of the most common things collection agencies, real estate investors or attorneys need to do is track down an individual who really doesn’t want you to find them. This is known as skip tracing, and it’s traditionally been a very difficult process. That’s because you need to utilize the information you have, which is often very limited, to come to a conclusion about where a person is right now. So whether you are trying to locate debtors, home sellers or people on the run, here are a few ways public and private records can help you with skip tracing.
Run Skip Trace Searches on Over 98% of Every Adult
When you want to skip trace someone, you need the most up-to-date data to actually find them. Data like phone numbers, emails, address history, assets, utilities, relatives and more. Skip tracing with Tracers draws on all of this data and information and puts you in contact with over 98% of every adult in America.
- Find returns, address history, phone numbers, emails, relatives, associates and their contact information.
- Information that might not look useful can help you build a profile of an individual or come in handy later.
- When you’re looking for the most information in high volume, you should definitely consider a batch skip tracing for the broadest glimpse
Skip Tracing Tools With Real-Time Data
Of course, in the world of skip tracing, real-time data is king. You can’t rely on out-of-date data when you’re skip tracing. Even data that comes to you from a few weeks ago may be too out of date for you to rely on it. Having a public and private records search engine that offers immediate results and utilizes real-time data directly from the Credit Bureau or from utility listings is a great way to avoid these issues with out-of-date data.
- Real-time data is an incredibly important tool that can help you manage your cases more easily.
- You want data that’s as up-to-date as possible, as stale and inaccurate data can just waste your time.
- With a public and private records search engine, you may be able to get credit header data or unbanked data.
Skip Trace Thousands of Records at Once
When you’re running a collection agency, or just looking to skip trace and contact a large number of people, it’s most common for your company to receive huge batches of contacts at once. That means, in turn, you need to be able to process lots of records at one time. It’s the best way to maximize your employees’ time. With a public records search engine, you’ll be able to append data to lots of records at once, including asset searches, workplace records, and more.
- Find a skip tracing software that allows you to run single searches or high volume batch processing and batch skip tracing.
- A high-quality skip tracing software should offer you a range of data and pricing options.
Create a Thorough and Efficient Skip Tracing Process
Crafting a process can be a useful part of skip tracing. When you get a brand new client or list of potential contacts, what do you do first? Do you put your new list of debtors through batch processing? Do you weed out deceased records? Do you split up the list between “easier” and “more difficult” cases? When you have strong tools through a public records search engine, you can create a process.
- Having a process that you put every batch of debtors through can be useful for a skip tracer.
- This process allows you to identify problems, maximize your efficiency, and maintain structure.
- You need to know you’re relying on strong tools for the best process, which is why a public records search engine can be helpful.
How Can Tracers Data Help Your Company Skiptrace More Effectively?
With more and more companies starting to utilize public and private records search engines for skip tracing, it’s clear there’s something to the idea. However, it can be difficult to know exactly how a public records search engine can help until you have use cases for the engine. Tracers is useful because it has so many extremely specific ways you can utilize its data.
With Tracers, you can choose from a variety of ways to access data, including batch processing, API, and more. When you do, you’ll get access to records with 99% coverage of the adult population, with over 43 billion records from over 6,000 data sources. If you’re looking for the most effective and thorough public records search engine, look no further than Tracers. Try Tracers risk-free and start skip tracing today!