Skip tracing is the process of finding an individual you seem to have no way of finding. If someone’s “skipped town,” it means they’ve left without leaving forwarding addresses for debtors, lawyers, law enforcement and anyone else who might want to track them down. Skip tracing software can be very useful to find these people, but it can also be very difficult. With batch processing through a public records search engine, however, you can make skip tracing easier.
Skiptrace to Locate People for Criminal Proceedings
If you’re handling a criminal proceeding, it’s important that you have access to all the necessary people. That applies whether you need to talk to people as witnesses, track down victims, or identify potential criminals. There are many individuals who might become part of these criminal proceedings, and it can be difficult to find them all. A public records search engine allows you to go through batch processing to locate everyone at once.
- Criminal proceedings often require that you get in contact with a variety of people, some of whom might be hard to find.
- Finding contact information for this many people for each criminal investigation can take a lot of time and energy.
- Instead of handling skip tracing for each person individually, use batch processing to do it all at one time.
Finding Assets in Debt Collection
Debt collection is another time when you might need skip tracing. If someone decides to run away from their debts, they may just move and change their phone number without giving any forwarding addresses. At that point, it’s up to you to find updated information about the debtor in question. When you need to do this for hundreds or thousands of debtors, you might want to consider using a debt recovery assessment software to do it.
- Traditionally, debt collectors have been among the individuals who have needed skip tracing the most.
- Today, many debt collectors still need skip tracing to make sure they’ll be able to get in contact with debtors.
- No matter how many debtors your company processes every day or week, batch skip tracing can help you do it more easily.
Batch Skip Tracing to Scrub Your Existing Records
Do you already have records for your company that you haven’t gone through in years? Sure, you probably think you have updated information for each person, but do you actually? Even if someone doesn’t intentionally try to skip town, they may still forget to provide you with updated information for your existing records, which can cause you to slowly lose contact. For example, real estate batch skip tracing allows you to scrub your records and change contact information when necessary for all your real estate clients.
- Scrubbing records is an important part of making sure you can always stay connected with your past customers.
- When you scrub records, you can update existing information, remove deceased or bankrupted individuals, and more.
- The complete record scrubbing experience is available through a public records search engine with batch processing.
Working More Quickly for Your Company’s Wellbeing
Time is your most valuable asset in any company. It doesn’t matter what your company deals in; if you’re trying to track people down, cutting down the amount of time it takes to do each case will lead to higher rates of profit. When you’re able to help your employees work more quickly, it’s possible to make your company more successful and more profitable. That’s exactly what batch processing does.
- No matter what you’re using public records for, you want to use them as quickly as possible.
- When you’re able to work more quickly, you’ll be able to take on even more jobs, which can help you make more money.
- Batch processing is the best option for people in this situation because it lets you do more in less time.
“Your service has made my effectiveness as a Police Investigator much better. I've been using it on a Cold Case Murder and tracking down numerous witnesses from 45 years ago, including finding a John Smith numerous states away. I LOVE IT!”
Keego Harbor Police Dept
“We are VERY impressed by the searching! In fact, it is sensory overload. I just faxed in 6 more users. That’s all of our Cyber Unit. Thanks again for this GREAT service saving children!”
Sr. Louisiana Bureau of Investigation Special Agent, Cyber Crime Unit
“I can personally attest to Tracers success in locating and effectively arresting 4 people for outstanding felony warrants, just in this short time. Thank you - often time the people I look for don’t have an updated driver’s license address which leads to wasted time and not being able to locate relatives - your product has filled that gap and I can’t thank you enough!”
Corporal Jonathan A. Lindsay
Make Your Organization More Effective With Batch Skip Tracing
Whether you’re a law enforcement agency, attorney, private investigator or even a journalist, there are many reasons you might need to track someone down. If you need to track a lot of people down, however, you might need the ability to do skip tracing on a wider scale, which is what Tracers offers.
Batch processing combined with best skip tracing tools allows you to make the most of your time, which is your organization’s most valuable asset. When you utilize batch processing software from Tracers, you can make your organization, no matter what it does, more effective. That’s a power that very few tools can offer you, but Tracers offers it.