Many companies need to perform background searches. Whether someone works with a law enforcement agency, an insurance company, or just a business managing their corporate risk, it’s important that they pay attention to the background behind different people and businesses. When you provide background searches for someone, you need to be sure that your company is providing services you can stand behind. Here’s how a better pointer data solution will maximize your offerings to your customers.
Managing Your Customers’ Needs With Premium Data
Premium data should always be your number one concern. In the world of background searches, data reigns supreme, and there’s very little chance that you have the time, money and energy to gather data sources and build your own framework. Instead, you’re probably going to sell information from other public records search engines. If that’s your end goal, you need to get the best data available on the market.
- Most companies that offer background searches are going to be selling information from another source.
- There’s nothing wrong with this; it’s all about what other perks your company brings to the table.
- Getting your information from the best possible public records search engine is key to creating a quality product.
Offering Unique Data Sets
When you offer background searches, it’s important that your company set itself apart from other companies. Much of your edge will probably be targeted toward customer service; that’s how many background search operators function. However, it’s also important that you choose a public records search engine that utilizes proprietary data sets. That way, you’ll be able to offer your customers customized data sets such as Trace Products, Court Records, Business and Asset Searches, and much more.
- A lot of market research goes into setting up a company that offers background searches because you need an edge on your competitors.
- There are many different ways you might choose to prove that your company is better than other companies.
- You can maximize your potential benefits by choosing a public records search engine with unique data offerings.
Processing Information About Individuals and Businesses
It’s possible that your customers may need information about both individuals and businesses. If you choose to provide these options, it can be very helpful to provide a variety of information that can help your customers unravel the background not only of people but also of companies. This information can give your customers the upper hand, which is a useful way to advertise your service. With a public records search engine that gives you access to corporate information, it’s easier to look up information about companies and people.
- For many people, research on both people and companies is an important part of making sure they’re doing their jobs correctly.
- You can provide people with the information they need to get a background on individuals and companies.
- It’s important that your business gets information from a public records search engine that offers this type of wide-reaching knowledge.
Matching Information From Multiple Sources
It’s not enough to just try and match someone’s information from a name. As you’ve probably noticed if you use search engines, you need to utilize additional information to narrow things down; two people can have the same name, and regularly returning the wrong person can be very bad for your company’s reputation. When you use a high-quality public records search engine, you can instead make sure searches return the right information.
- When someone utilizes your background search, it’s important that they get the right record the first time.
- It’s common for people to have the same name, which can make providing background searches more complicated.
- To get around this problem, high-quality public records search engines instead offer information that matches through third points.
“Your service has made my effectiveness as a Police Investigator much better. I've been using it on a Cold Case Murder and tracking down numerous witnesses from 45 years ago, including finding a John Smith numerous states away. I LOVE IT!”
Keego Harbor Police Dept
“We are VERY impressed by the searching! In fact, it is sensory overload. I just faxed in 6 more users. That’s all of our Cyber Unit. Thanks again for this GREAT service saving children!”
Sr. Louisiana Bureau of Investigation Special Agent, Cyber Crime Unit
“I can personally attest to Tracers success in locating and effectively arresting 4 people for outstanding felony warrants, just in this short time. Thank you - often time the people I look for don’t have an updated driver’s license address which leads to wasted time and not being able to locate relatives - your product has filled that gap and I can’t thank you enough!”
Corporal Jonathan A. Lindsay
What Can Tracers Do for Your Background Searches?
There are a number of background search providers out there. When you’re setting yourself apart from the competition, you need to think about what you’re bringing to the table. You can change a lot of your opportunities, but one thing you can’t really change is the quality of the data you’re offering. You need the best data from the beginning, and that’s where Tracers shines. Need to add
When you’re offering background searches, you want the most information available. Tracers pulls data from over 43 billion records, sourced from over 6,000 locations, so you have access to a huge amount of information. You can take advantage of the power of Tracers data via partner integrations, Batch Processing or their easy API. That way, you can transfer this high-quality Tracers information to your customers, which helps both your company and the people you work with.