Tracers Investigative Research Software for Private Investigators
For decades, Tracers® has provided private investigators with access to an online database of over 42 billion records. Whether searching for 1 person or 10,000, private investigators can rely on Tracers data for all of their skip tracing and investigative research needs.
Why Tracers Private Investigator Software?
Tracers was built on the principle of providing excellent service, outstanding value, and peerless data expertise to our clients, minus all the cumbersome setup processes. We pride ourselves in the personal attention we give every one of our clients — large and small — and are honored to be their trusted information-gathering partner.
Private investigator software built for professionals
Private investigators know one piece of data can make all the difference. Tracers private investigator search services pull data on over 99% of adults in the USA into one easy-to-use platform you can access from any device.
“Tracers is intuitive in terms of how you search. Everything is hyperlinked, so, if I want to look up a telephone number in a search, I can.“Trevelyan Howe, Director of Investigations, Napoli Shkolnik PLLC.
“I was immediately impressed with Tracers. It was within my price range, and it targeted more of what I wanted to use it for and do.”Sean T. Flynn
The Law Offices of Sean T. Flynn
“As a large law firm, it is essential for us to partner with a company that provides quality data. We found that partnership in Tracers.”Bryant Smith CFP CEBS
Executive Director, MVBA
Dedicated investigative search experts
Ease the search learning curve with one-on-one demos and white-glove support from Tracers search specialists.
Search data from anywhere
Tracers cloud-based functionality allows you to access and search comprehensive data from any device with internet, anywhere you want.
Single-seat, batch and API
Run single web-based searches, high-volume batch searches at once, or connect your platforms directly to over 43 billion data points with our API.
Simple pricing, for any size investigator
No matter how many searches or what size your investigation agency is, Tracers provides low cost, simple pricing.
#1 cloud-based private investigator database
The right software for private investigators gives you access to the details you need to solve cases for your clients. From asset search, comprehensive people search, criminal records, or a detailed social media search, Tracers delivers the necessary details to help you:
- Save time and money on investigations.
- Skip trace and contact witnesses or persons of interest.
- Locate, verify, and confirm people and associates.
- Investigative businesses.
- Access billions of records right when you need to.
- Much more.
Complete your research with private investigator tools to fit your agency
No matter what size your investigation agency is, or what kind of investigation you specialize in, Tracers helps complete your investigative research with solutions that fit the needs of your business. Our cloud-based software can be accessed from any device, and our batch processing services allow you to run thousands of searches at once.
What is private investigator software?
Tracers private investigators software pulls over 42 billion public and private records from thousands of sources into one, easy-to-use platform that private investigators can access from any device with internet connection. With both historical and current data, private investigators can track down persons-of-interest, fact witnesses, and other individuals as well as gain crucial information about people’s backgrounds.
- To track down individuals and solve investigations, private investigators need access to the most comprehensive and reliable data available.
- Tracers provides data on 99% of adults in the US that can be easily accessed and searched from any device with internet connection.
- With an advanced search system and easy-to-read reports, investigators can quickly find the precise information they need to gather evidence and complete their investigation.
Get a private investigator database to locate hard-to-find individuals
Private investigators often need to locate witnesses, persons-of-interests, or other related parties, often with very little information to start. With just a name, investigators can get address history records and names of relatives to glean insight into a person’s whereabouts. Tracers also provides a license plate recognition system, allowing investigators to search a license plate or VIN and get all recent sightings of a vehicle.
- Tracers provides current address and address history records to help investigators learn about someone’s living patterns and quickly track them down at their current address.
- Investigators can also get the names of relatives and associates of an individual so they can contact these people and get more information about a person’s whereabouts.
- With a license plate recognition system, investigators can find recent vehicle sightings, frequent sightings, and vehicle sightings around an address for faster skip tracing.
Investigate backgrounds and businesses with powerful private investigator tools and comprehensive data
To build complete profiles on individuals or businesses for investigation, private investigators need extensive records, both current and historical. Tracers private investigators software a wide variety of searches with data stretching back decades to help private investigators quickly find the information they need for background investigations, cold case investigations, business investigations, fraud investigations, and more.
- Investigators can search comprehensive criminal records, asset records, social media activity, utility listings data, and more to get a complete picture of any individual.
- Tracers also provides a complete business records search, including a credit report, names of executives, and payment history, for more thorough business investigations.
- With high-quality data and multiple, customizable options for searching, investigators can get the data they need for their investigation in a way that works for them.