When you’re offering employment screening, you want to make sure you’re providing quality information your customers can rely on. The things that set your business apart from other screening databases are often things you control, like customer service and personalization options, but you also need to set your business apart with high-quality data. Here are a few of the ways a high-quality public records search engine will make your employment background company more effective.
Delivering Massive Amounts of Information
Employment background search companies vary dramatically in how much data they need to process. Your company may need to process anywhere from hundreds of searches in a day to tens of thousands of searches in a day, depending on how much the company grows. When you’re offering that many searches, you need a data source that will be able to handle your customers’ search needs. Getting access to a public records search engine that’s prepared for that amount of demand is important.
- Different background search companies process different numbers of searches, and your numbers may be very high.
- Whether you have higher or lower numbers, you need to make sure you’re providing searches in a timely and effective manner.
- If you’re expecting to process a high number of searches every day, it’s important that you have a public records search engine that can handle it.
Integrating Based On Your Preferences
Your company probably has a variety of preferences for how you want to access information. For example, you may need certain data filtered out or other types of data highlighted. You might want to offer your customers the ability to perform batch processing or integrate searching via API on your own website. No matter what your personal and company-wide preferences are, you should use a public records search engine that offers what you need.
- Your company’s preferences have a lot to do with the way in which you’re able to reach out to customers.
- Personal and corporate methods of offering information will draw people to you over your competitors.
- It’s important that you choose a public records search engine that can adapt to your individualized needs.
Supporting Continuous Monitoring Programs
Continuous monitoring is an important part of many companies’ methods of handling corporate risk. If you discover that a higher-up is having financial concerns, for example, that may be reason to keep a closer eye on that individual for fraud. The best way to know when someone’s situation has changed is to invest in continuous monitoring. With the right public records search engine, you can offer your customers options for continuous monitoring.
- Going over an employee’s background when that employee is hired isn’t the only important way to avoid corporate risk.
- Many companies want to invest in continuous monitoring so they know when someone’s criminal history changes.
- The best way to offer your customers continuous monitoring options is to have a public records search engine that gives you those options.
Gathering Information You Can Count On
You need your customers to be able to count on the information you provide them. If they receive information with errors, they’re always going to uncover that fact, and they’re going to stop using your service. That’s why it’s so important that you have the best information available to your customers, whether it’s their first search or their thousandth search. Relying on a quality public records search engine will make sure you get only quality information.
- You want to be able to rely on the information you give to your customers, so you can stand behind your services.
- When you provide consistent quality information, it’s more likely that your customers will return.
- That means you need to know the public records search engine that is providing your information is trustworthy.
“Your service has made my effectiveness as a Police Investigator much better. I've been using it on a Cold Case Murder and tracking down numerous witnesses from 45 years ago, including finding a John Smith numerous states away. I LOVE IT!”
Keego Harbor Police Dept
“We are VERY impressed by the searching! In fact, it is sensory overload. I just faxed in 6 more users. That’s all of our Cyber Unit. Thanks again for this GREAT service saving children!”
Sr. Louisiana Bureau of Investigation Special Agent, Cyber Crime Unit
“I can personally attest to Tracers success in locating and effectively arresting 4 people for outstanding felony warrants, just in this short time. Thank you - often time the people I look for don’t have an updated driver’s license address which leads to wasted time and not being able to locate relatives - your product has filled that gap and I can’t thank you enough!”
Corporal Jonathan A. Lindsay
What Does Tracers Have to Offer Employment Screening Businesses?
Employment screening businesses need to always have the best information available. If you’re going to sell information to other people, you need to have faith in the information you’re purchasing from a data conglomerate. That’s why employment background screening businesses research the data provider they choose carefully. Tracers can give your company the information it needs to run smoothly.
Tracers offers up-to-date pointer data, such as address histories with names and aliases, as well as thousands of public record filings. This provides an extensive overview of where nearly every adult in the U.S. has been, covering up to 40 years of history. You can access this data through an API or enjoy continuous monitoring available for you to offer to your customers.
Getting the maximum amount of data is often the most important thing for employment screening businesses. That’s where Tracers excels; it offers over 43 billion records sourced from over 6,000 locations, giving you an incredible amount of information you can pass on to your customers. That way, you’re more likely to succeed as a business.